Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday - Raleigh Style


Kate Spade bag (older), RayBan classic aviators, Stacking rings from Magpie,  Target Spike necklace exact
Overpacking is usually a problem when I travel.  I'm in a rush after planning and packing 4 kiddos wardrobes.  I usually end up with a lot of clean clothes that have to be washed anyway/mixed in with dirty ones in the suitcase/not worn.  I was still rushed this trip after being home with sick kiddos all week, but luckily my friend Pinterest and Blog-land came to the rescue.  I hit my inspiration board, printed a few choices, whipped together 5 outfits, used duplicate pieces especially shoes to save space in the carry-on, took photos with my camera phone so I wouldn't forget what went with what, popped it in that tiny bag and away I went.
Diba black boot exact here or  option here , DIY denim shorts, Old Navy black tank and long tee
I took the big cardigan out at the last minute and wore this with my moto jacket instead.
This is my what I wore Wednesday outfit because it incorporates the most layers.  Brrrr. It is still winter folks no matter what the retailers are telling us!
Old Navy green Rockstar skinnies, Forever XXI dark gray tank and sweatshirt and Black Blazer




Linking up with:
pleated poppy
and




Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Really smart to take pics of your outfits! I am going away soon and I think I am going to do this as well!!

    Pia
    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete