Wednesday, March 6, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday - Brave Design

This What I Wore Wednesday is celebrating an old friend's birthday by styling and showing off her gorgeous jewelry company, Brave Design.  Mary Seay Taylor and I go back, way back. I lost touch with her after college as we both wandered the universe finding our place.  Not surprisingly we were reunited on Facebook.  A friend's death put us face to face again and memories and laughter were shared celebrating a life.  Mary's passionate, funky, charming personality is as unique as the jewelry she creates with fellow designer, Mimi Danosky.  If you love unique, bold, gorgeous, sure-to-be-noticed pieces, you need one of hers!

Agate on gold wire necklace by Brave Design of Memphis, TN
 Brave's fabulousness has been featured in Memphis Magazine.  You can find Brave Design at Spruce and James Davis in Memphis and Box Turtle in Little Rock.  They put on an awesome trunk show complete with teepee and fascinators.  Mary and Mimi also create custom pieces from clients heirloom or sentimental jewelry.  
I mentioned in my last post how much I love my Ariat boots.  Yep, so much I have a brown pair as well.  Aging the soles are so comfortable and the styling is authentic and fashionable at the same time.
Ariat Boots
Also linking up with What I Wore Wednesday at The Pleated Poppy and Random Wednesday at Because Shanna Said So.

pleated poppy





Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Great look and what a cool necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful necklace - your outfit definitely compliments it nicely without overwhelming it all. It's nice that a re-found relationship can be found through a sad situation :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great necklace! Beautiful.
    Love those boots as well.

    Pia

    ReplyDelete