Wednesday, March 27, 2013

What I wore Wednesday - Still Wearing Layers

Brrrr.  We're still having mornings in the 30'sF and highs only in the 50s to low 60s.  The upside - it has been sunny.  I am neck deep in preparing for our school fundraiser so no time to accessorize.  I did enjoy getting another wear out of the Old Navy Army jacket, layered with a coral gingham shirt and jeans.  Jackets are lovely for spring.  Spring is too fleeting a season down here.  When it does decide to warm up, it will do so with a vengance!  First pic, the way I wore it this Wednesday.  The second pic, how I will wear it when it warms up to 70s.
Old Navy field jacket also available in khaki, Jcrew Coral button down, Old Navy Diva Skinnies, white Converse Chuck Taylors (available online at Nordstrom) 
Old Navy field jacket also available in khaki, Jcrew Coral button down, Old Navy Diva Skinnieswhite Converse Chuck Taylors (available online at Nordstrom)

Linking up with:

Random Wednesday at Because Shanna Said So

and

WIWW at The Pleated Poppy
pleated poppy
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Love this! I have a similar jacket and I wear it all the time in the spring. (not that it has been warm enough here yet!) Also love the colour of your gingham.
    Hope it warms up soon for you!

    Pia
    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete