Wednesday, April 24, 2013

aqua and coral

Favorite color combo of spring this year.  Aqua/mint greens with coral/peach mix as you like.  
Sanctuary button down similar here , Old Navy shorts, Converse chuck taylors
I'm trying to dress my right arm more often.  Watch + bracelet stack an easy go to for left arm. But adding another arm, oh my.  What I didn't do indeed!  lol #1st world problems (stolen line).  These "enamel" bangles were a steal at Forever 21.
Forever 21 bangles in stores

Linking up with:


and

pleated poppy
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE these shorts, I'm such a preppy girl, love how you paired it with gingham! Visiting your site from the Pleated Poppy, happy Wednesday :)

    -Suzanne, Strivingonward.com, a community for empowering women

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great colour combo and I agree those shorts are amazing. Are they from this year?
    Love them.
    Have a great night.

    Pia
    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete