Wednesday, May 22, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday, Neon at 40

Neon is actually 115 years old so that makes me feel quite young.  Still these shorts from Jcrew are very bright bold pink which is a color I more often find in my daughters closet than my own.  I wanted to enjoy the vibe and not feel silly wearing it.  A perilous journey in fashion experimentation in middle age!  
Jcrew shorts, Target belt, Jcrew bangles,  Shirt my closet
Dr. Scholls sandals, Sauvignon Blanc vino

Wednesday Blog Parties to check out for more ideas:

My Wednesday LinkUps and Party Pals:
pleated poppy
                          


Pin It Now!

10 comments:

  1. I love bold colored pants with a chambray top. These are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit and even funnier post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey lady, I NEED these shorts. They make you look so tan and look great with the blouse! Loved this outfit so much I featured it in my blog post today! http://strivingonward.com/2013/05/22/what-to-wear-wednesday-mint-skinnies-and-navy-blazer/

    Happy Wednesday!

    Xx Suzanne @ Striving Onward, a community for empowering women

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shorts are fantastic!!!! You rock them too. Love this look. And those sandals bring back some memories.

    Link up with me at Watcha Wearing Wednesday! http://www.themummychronicles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shorts and the top.
    Oh and the wine!!

    Pia
    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. The most amazing older women all have flamboyant style and glam and colour. You look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I picked up some coral shorts this summer and I love them but now I think I need neon ones too! And what's a cute outfit without a glass of wine?! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy to know that i am not the only one who still loves Dr Scholls sandals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think they look fabulous on you! And the vino totally sets them off perfectly. :)

    ReplyDelete