Tuesday, May 14, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday...Dress Up Style

 What I Wore Wednesday - my seven year old picked out this outfit while playing dress up in my closet.  The skirt, a Target clearance item, still had tags on it.  I kept thinking about how to style it but there it hung, forlorn in closet for months.  I was also happy to trot out a fun Forever 21 necklace.  Yep, after daughter threw this on, with some killer high heels I might add, I knew I would copy her look.  This rayon sweater is great for this type of spring weather, but I don't like that it GROWs every time I wear it.  I swear it starts off shorter and tighter and then by the end of the day its droopy like me!

Forever 21 necklace, Target clearance skirt, Forever 21 tanks, Michael Kors watch, Target bracelets

My Wednesday LinkUps and Party Pals:

pleated poppy                          

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment