Monday, October 29, 2012

Newbie

Some days I just don't get it all done.  The dishes not washed, the beds aren't made, dinner still in the freezer.  Not that I didn't want to get it all done and be smiling too. When the fam comes home and asks "What did you do all day?" I feel guilty about the things left undone and forget the 2.2 million things I did accomplish.  So I'm going to ditch the guilt right here.

Starting with...I didn't call my S.I.L. for her birthday.  Okay, feel better.

What I really want to talk about are the fun things I do fit into my day.  So here goes, I created a Fall "look for less".  Using Boden as my inspiration.


Boden top

The Boden look would cost $278. And I love Boden


I did have these pieces in my closet so here's my look. (def. have to work on camera skills.)



(old navy skinniesloft striped tee, tarjay sweater old (similar here), bandolino black flats)  Total cost $128


Boden top (see more retro tops)
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment