Monday, April 22, 2013

Monday - Fitness via Pinterest

Monday and I'm reinspired to be fit.  I've been collecting pins on my
Pinterest boards in hopes of being inspired by the beautiful bodies (and not so much by the beautiful cupcakes).  Today i'm creating my own challenge.  I will pick one pin from my board to try for a week.  I will add cardio to my daily routine in some form even if I have to jog around my own house (i have stairs too!)  I will note any improvement on blog as my witness.  

starting today with this pin from self magazine.  claims that these 7 moves will tighten me up everywhere and help lose 2 lbs a week.  here we go....





web Link here


My Pinterest Board Link Here


 DO THESE MOVES THREE TIMES A WEEK ON ALTERNATE DAYS, AND BE READY: THEY'RE HARD. BUT YOUR BODY WILL BE, TOO.
YOU'LL NEED: YUP, JUST A PLAIN OLD WALL. DON'T WANT SCUFF MARKS? LOSE THE SNEAKS. THERE—ONE LESS THING TO WORRY ABOUT.
YOUR PLAN: DO THESE SEVEN MOVES THREE TIMES A WEEK ON ALTERNATE DAYS AND YOU'LL REALIZE THAT SOMETIMES ITCAN 
BE A GOOD THING WHEN YOUR WORKOUT HITS THE WALL. HA, HA

Linking up with:

Screen Shot 2013-02-24 at 7.10.22 PM"
and

.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment