Thursday, December 6, 2012

Promised Plaid

Mixing plaids? What universe am I living in?  Definitely not something I've done before, but I am really liking the way this works.  I took my inspiration straight from JCrew catalog on this one.  Can't find an online image but here's my version and its truly a look for less. JCrew version excluding shoes = $281; my version = $55.  But JCrew, imitation IS the sincerest form of flattery!
Old Navy blanket scarf - seriously softest thing ever!

Target plaid shirt (wish it were a little longer), Old Navy Rockstar skinnies (much darker green than they look), Target booties, Tory Burch purse, Michael Kors rose gold watch
 So I am looking for a new plaid shirt in cotton, preferably tartan or blackwatch plaid. If you've seen one tell me about it, please!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment